American Revolution vs. French Revolution American Revolution
American Revolution vs.
1. Discuss the major causes to the American Revolution:
1. Discuss the major causes to the French Revolution:
2. Justify that John Locke’s enlightened ideas were the most influential to the American Revolution:
2. Justify that the enlightened ideas of Jean Jacques Rousseau were the foundation of the French Revolution:
3. Create a brief timeline by Describing the five most important events of the American Revolution:
3. Create a brief timeline of the French Revolution by Describing its five most important events:
In comparison to one another
, the American Revolution
was much more civil and peace
, while the French Revolution was considerably more bloody and radical. Justify this statement.
5. Explain how the American Revolution was more of a political revolution:
5. Explain how the French Revolution was not only a political but a social revolution as well.
uploads -> Necessity of ending the economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed by the United States of America against Cuba
uploads -> Raíces y Sueños: the Artistry of Cuba Call for Art – Exhibit Application
uploads -> Why did democracy develop in Britain after 1850? Introduction
uploads -> Draft land restitution policy
uploads -> Chapter 10: a new civilization emerges in western europe
uploads -> Landmark Supreme Court Cases
uploads -> Civil Rights Movement Unit Summary
uploads -> Lesson plan template
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©www.essaydocs.org 2023