GREEN ROOF ASSEMBLY
PART 1 GENERAL 1.1 SUMMARY
A. Section specifies all labor, materials, transportation, equipment and services necessary to assemble a complete green roof assembly, as provided by Roofmeadow and as shown on the Drawings and as described herein. This system shall be installed in conjunction with a compatible roof waterproofing system.
B. Related requirements specified elsewhere include:
1. Waterproofing – Section xxxxxxx.
A. Referenced standards and abbreviations. (Where applicable, use the most recent available standard.)
26. Methods of Soil Analysis, American Society of Agronomy (1996) - abbreviated as “MSA”
27. Test Methods for the Examination of Composting and Compost (latest) – abbreviated as “TMECC”
28. Recommended Chemical Soil Testing Procedures, North Central Region Publication #221 – abbreviated as “RCSTP”
29. USDA Handbook #60 – abbreviated as “USDA”
30. Forschungsgesellschaft Landschaftsentwicklung Landschaftsbau e.V. [The Landscaping and Landscape Development Research Society], methods to be based on the latest English edition – Abbreviated as “FLL”
31. SPRI VR-1: Procedure for Investigating Resistance Root Penetration on Vegetated Roofs