1. Tax & borrow – this power is needed to fund government operations on an ongoing basis.
2. Commerce power – the power to regulate interstate & foreign trade.
3. Currency power – the power to coin money & regulate its value.
4. Raise and Maintain an Army & Navy – the power to create and provide
for our standing military forces.
5. Naturalization – the power to determine the process by which immigrants from other countries can become citizens of the United States.
6. Copyrights & Patents – the power to make rules regarding how people can