by David Ray Griffin foreword by Richard Folk
Forward by Richard Falk
PART ONE THE EVENTS OF 9 / 11
1. Flights 11 and 175: How Could the Hijackers’ Missions Have Succeeded?
2. Flight 77: Was It Really the Aircraft that Struck the Pentagon?
3. Flight 93: Was It the One Flight that was Shot Down?
4. The Presidents Behavior. Why Did He Act as He Did?
PART TWO THE LARGER CONTEXT
5. Did US Officials Have Advance Information about 9/11?
6. Did US Officials Obstruct Investigations Prior to 9/11?
7. Did US Officials Have Reasons for Allowing 9/11?
8. Did US Officials Block Captures and Investigations after 9/11?
PART THREE CONCLUSION
1. Is Complicity by US Officials the Best Explanation?
2. The Need for a Full Investigation
Index of Names